Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting Better

If you don't know, I had my knee scoped last Monday. I'm able to get around and take care of things with just a slight limp now. It feels better each day. I would like to thank Pops for staying the week out here with me. It was good to have him around despite him complaining about being really cold all week when the temps were not that bad. Well he got out of town just in time. It really is cold now. It is currently -15° F at DIA. Based on the reports I'm seeing, the temperature is probably in the 0° to -2° range currently at my place. While it is not as cold as the airport, it is cold enough.

I didn't take any pictures of my knee right after the surgery. The swelling has gone down but is still visible. Here is a picture of what it looks like today.


As cold as it is today, the bandages should not melt.





Thanks for the get well wishes. I'm getting better. No Worries.

-MM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those bandaids aren't gone yet? You must be really sick. BTW, your get well card probably just got in the mail today.

Anonymous said...

Bet there aren't any band aids left. Just an empty box.

Nana tries to freeze me out here in NC to, keeping the temp ay 67 degrees.