Monday, July 07, 2014

Wolfcreek Pass

The blog has been a bit silent lately. I’ve been busy with a house, and I haven’t had anything I wanted to put in the blog. The good news is that I just got back from a vacation, and I have something to post. My parents and my brother’s family were vacationing in Arizona and Colorado. I met up with them in Pagosa Springs, Colorado on June 29th. On June 30th, some drove up to Wolf Creek Pass and messed around. Here are the pictures from that day.
View from Lobo Overlook above Wolf Creek Pass
Hiking along the Continental Divide Trail
Carter and Cara in the snow
Hiking in snow
Stacy, Cara, Carter, & Jim
Where's the Family Truckster?
Carter below Treasure Falls

1 comment:

Pops said...

Looks like you guys were having a real Rocky Mountain High time. Nice.