Sunday, December 09, 2018

Eat Some More

It is December now. We are about halfway between the two great American feeding frenzies holidays. So I figure now is as good of a time as any to look back on my eating adventures in Beijing this past August. The food was good once again. My favorite dish this trip was the roasted duck which is also known as Peking Duck. I didn’t always remember to take pictures of the food. I still took a lot though. So here are a lot of pictures of food.
Tofu, Lamb Ribs, Roast Fish, Fried Pepper Leaves, Salad, Veggies, Clay Oven Rolls, Shallot Pancake. 
Chicken, noodles, and vegetables
Dumplings and vegetables
Tofu
Steamed Pork
Pork on the left and Goose on the right.  I don't remember what was in the middle.  I do remember it all got eaten.
Lotus Root Tip
Roasted Duck and Tomato Egg Soup
The ingredients for the Hot Pot on the right. Includes beef, vermicelli, & tofu
Fried Pepper Leaves, Noodles, Meatballs, and another meat on the right.
Fried fish, porridge, and some veggies.
Beef Noodles
Pita Bread soaked in Lamb Soup from Xinjiang
Fried Eggplant with some peppers and fungus.
Lamb shish kabobs
Beef seasoned and pressed.
Udon Noodles
Steamed Buns
Eggs & Turnip Sprouts
Roasted Lamb

1 comment:

Pops said...

Loos good, especially the lamb dishes.