Monday, November 13, 2006

Retrospective

Good Day, eh? Unfortunately, I didn't take any new pictures this weekend. However, I've created a photo site that contains some of the pictures from my past adventures that did not make this blog. Click Here, if you want to check them out.

I did go for a hike Saturday after watching a great football game. I started at my apartment and walked over to Bear Creek Lake Park. It turned into one of those hikes that became longer than you really wanted. I didn't have a map of the trails in the park, and there wasn't a trail where I thought there would be. Rather than backtrack, I took a trail that I knew would loop me back, but it would taken a little longer than I wanted. The Sun sets behind the foothills at about 4:30 pm. I didn't get back to my apartment till a little after 5:00 pm. That last half hour was a little chilly. It's amazing what powerful source of energy the Sun is. Hmmmm... Anyway I made it back to my apartment and enjoyed a hot shower and a cold beer. Sunday was a cloudy, cold, snow flurry kind of day. I stayed home and watched the world's favorite sport.

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, The soccer game over the weekend was awesome. I saw it on and off. Nice pics. Also, you should be able to add flickr pics to your sidebar. Your sets on Flickr have an RSS feed and all you need to do is subscribe to the feed.

Amit