Sunday, November 05, 2006

Feeling Gravitys Pull

Had a bit of a lazy weekend. I didn't have much energy. I think I came down from my after Halloween Chocolate High. Oh well, I did manage to get out Saturday and enjoy the sights. I went for a drive and a short hike. I found myself back at Golden Gate Canyon State Park. I did a short snow hike on the Raccoon Trail. It was a pretty hike through the woods.













My sports teams let me down this weekend. The Dawgs are continuing a dismal season. They weren't on TV, which was probably a good thing. I would have required a lot of Lifebuoy if I had watched. The Colorado Rapids also failed to advance to the MLS Cup. The Houston Dynamo beat them soundly today by the score of 3-1. Oh well, at least I was drinking some good beer while I watched. Next year should be fun; they get to play in a brand soccer specific stadium.
The Dolphins did win one for the 1972 team by knocking off the undefeated Bears. Somebody needs to beat Indy. The Dolphins will have the last shot, but I hope it doesn't come to that. I have been following the Broncos while living out here. It is kind of hard not too. I'm not a true fan yet. I have gone hiking while they've played. Enough sports ramblings.

Take Care,

-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep hiking, we enjoy the pictures. Tough luck about the Dawgs. My Noles aren't doing any better. Maybe Joe-Pa's injury will cause him to retire, clearing the way for BB to also retire.

Anonymous said...

keep the pics comming.
hope that pizza was good!
I like the link of Colorado cams
see ya
dave Letterman