Sunday, December 10, 2006

29

I went back to Roxborough State Park this weekend. I took the Fountain Valley Trail this time. An easy but beautiful trail. It wanders through a valley of red rocks similar to the rock formations of the actual Red Rocks Park.
Northern view

One of three Bucks that I saw on this hike.
Big soccer news this past week, Bob Bradley was named interim head coach for the Men's US National Soccer Team. This was after a deal could not be worked out with Juergen Klinsmann. It would have been interesting to see what Klingsmann would have done with the team. Who knows how it would have worked out. Who knows how Bradley will work out. Hope for the best. Go Nats!

Last but not least, I want to say Happy Birthday to my favorite sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found the deer in the picture. And how about Wake Forest in the Orange Bowl? Maybe I'll become a Wake fan. Pops