Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hoth

Season Greetings from Colorado. I am surviving the Holiday Blizzard of 2006. 24" of Snow and 6 foot snow drifts in my neighborhood. I lost power for several hours this morning. I didn't mind, it gave me an excuse to go outside and play. Here are some pictures from the morning adventure.
Parked Cars
Time for a 2° Below
Snow Drift
Plowing through the snow
I noticed in my last post that I got anonymous comment saying I looked miserable. A strange comment to say the least. I'm guessing it was done out of jealousy. It got me thinking though, have I ever been miserable since I moved to Colorado? Well I hurt my leg from a ski boot. I was pretty miserable for several days after that, but I had so much fun creating that misery. Disaster did happen last week, I spilled half of my Fat Tire. That was pretty miserable, but then I realized that there are unfortunate people back East who can't even buy Fat Tire. So I quickly feel blessed to live where I do. All I can say is, life is good in Colorado
Merry Christmas
-m

1 comment:

Dionysus said...

Colorado is a great place to live and especially during a blizzard. I’ve never been miserable here!