Monday, June 04, 2007

Another Day In Paradise

I just hung out in Paradise; I mean Colorado this past weekend. No big adventure to follow the previous weekend. Saturday, I took care of some things around town and watched soccer on TV. On Sunday, I went up to the mountains briefly. It is nice having the Continental Divide a little less than an hour away. I went for a short hike at Loveland Pass. It is what I would call a high altitude training exercise. Nice place to train. Here is a picture.


This view is looking towards the Arapahoe Ski Basin.






On my previous post, "This Means Something", I talked about going to Mount Rushmore. I forgot to mention that I looked for the backside of Mt. Rushmore like Frank & Ernest did. Unfortunately or fortunately, I couldn't find the view they had.

-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loveland Pass. Hey, I've been there. Walked about a minute. Stoped to catch my breath. Then walk another minute, etc. I remember it was a WOW type walk though. Pops

Anonymous said...

OH yea, It is a good thing that you didn't find the backside of Mt. Rushmore. If the potiticians back then were anything like the one's today ----- that's a load of crap!!

-----dave