Monday, December 10, 2007

Falling Snow, Excellent Snow

It was cold & snowy this past weekend in Colorado. The mountains got pounded according to reports. On Saturday, it snowed in Denver. I stayed around my neighborhood. I went for a walk over at Bear Creek Lake Park. It is an easy walk from my place. Here are a couple of pictures.


Me on the side of Mt. Carbon above Bear Creek Lake.








The shores of Bear Creek Lake






We only got a few inches in Denver. The snow had stopped by Sunday. It is Monday evening now, and it is snowing again after a sunny day.

Hey GG, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Cheers,

-MM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wish. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

It snowed in Elon last week. 7 flakes landed on the van W/S. Cara was impressed.

Anonymous said...

Ah.. snow, rain, wind, even lightning... the many forms Mother Nature can take. But don't ever curse her. I did once, and believe that's why I was struck by lightning. It was 2002 and I haven't fully recovered. I have a rash where I was struck that won't go away, sometimes think my name is Mark, and can't walk past a coffee maker w/out setting it off.
gihgiohgir',
bob chancey