Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mighty Mix

I didn’t do too much this weekend. I am letting my knee rest. It is feeling better. I found a cool website where one can make an online mix tape. It is a cool novelty idea. I’ve made one of some of the stuff that I’m listening to these days. You can listen to it if you want. It goes to eleven.

I’ve been thinking a lot about this summer. I just received a blueprint from Carter and Cara that contains some of the plans for the summer













Climbing mountains and going to a soccer game. Sounds like a great plan!

Although, I didn’t go hiking this weekend, I did go for a drive in the mountains on Sunday. I took Squaw Pass Road by Juniper Pass, Echo Lake, and Idaho Springs. Beautiful day. The road up Mt. Evans is still closed at Echo Lake. I guess they haven’t finished clearing the snow. Here is a picture of me at Juniper Pass

No comments: