Thursday, November 27, 2008

In Reverse

Happy Thanksgiving! I had a laid back Thanksgiving. No ski trip this year for multiple reasons. Even without those reasons, I doubt there would have been a ski trip. The snow conditions are not that good this time of the year at least from the standpoint of someone who lives here. Anyway, this year I brought back the old Thanksgiving tradition of climbing a mountain and eating a sandwich on top. I climbed the Brother. It is an easy hike near Evergreen. I did this hike with the family this past summer. To make the hike a little different, I did the hike in reverse and hiked by the Sisters before climbing the Brother. It was a bit chillier this time around as well. It was about 32° F and overcast. A front has come through bringing cooler temperatures.




Me and a sandwich







Happy Thanksgiving,

-MM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I sat on that rock where you ate your sandwish last summer.