Sunday, November 02, 2008

Breakdown

It has been a rough couple of weekends for my sports teams. Last weekend the Rapids were kept out of the playoffs by a 90th minute goal by Real Salt Lake. That was a heartbreaking event that I attended. And of course this weekends event, which I’m sure more people are aware of, my Bulldogs were nothing more than pure swamp lizard food. Just about everything that could go wrong, went wrong. I’ll leave it at that because I don’t want to make this an “R” rated blog. Thank goodness, I was able to find solace in the mountains.


Idaho Springs Reservoir: View towards Mt. Evans, & Mt. Spalding.















I can’t say I really wanted to post anything today, but I figured I better let people know I hadn’t jumped off a cliff after Saturday.

-MM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Noles blew one to. They fumbled the winning TD into Tech's end zone with 30 seconds left in the game. Can't get to upset though because the team has already done better this season than anyone expected.