Monday, January 19, 2009

Changes

It has been a while since I have done a post. That's mainly because I haven't had anything to showcase. While my knee is getting better, I'm not ready to go off hiking. It is shame too. The weather has been nice. We have had a few 6o degree-days recently. Hopefully, I will be back in action soon.

Since I don't have any new pictures to share, I will share a You Tube clip of David Letterman's Farewell Tribute to "Great Moments in Presidential Speeches".

While I have no intention of making this a political blog, I'll just say that I hope the new Administration makes comedy writers do a little more work.

Cheers,

-MM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the funny clip Mike.
Hard to believe that guy got elected - twice.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the W clip. He may have a future in comedy. Why let Letterman and the rest make fun of him when he does such a great job on his own. SNL should contact him quickly. MOM