Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sitting Still

Because of my knee, you can say I've been wasting time sitting still for the past month and a half. I haven't done a whole lot other than sit on my bum and watch TV. Hence, there hasn't been much in the way of new posts. I hope to change that. I went for a short hike around Harriman Lake today. Actually, I went around the lake twice for a total of 2.8 miles. It is the longest I've walked since the surgery. I have a little bit of an inflammation issue that has kept me from pushing myself as much as I would like; I just have to pace myself until it gets better. Other than that, the knee is fine.



Harriman Lake with Mt. Morrison in the background




Anyway, I am looking forward hiking again as well as the big soccer event on February the 11th

-MM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're starting to get out again. I've got my mall walks with the old folks up an hour duration.