Wednesday, February 03, 2010

?

So far in 2010, Greensboro, North Carolina has gotten more snow than Denver. I think Denver has gotten around 2 inches this year. We might get some snow tonight and tomorrow (Thursday), but it is not expected to be much. The storm is too far south. Apparently, this storm may impact the southeast. So Greensboro may get some more snow. While it hasn’t snowed much in Denver lately, I don’t have to go far to see it. I just have to look out the window. There is still snow in the shade that is left over from a November storm. If I want to see areas where there is total snow cover, all I have to do is drive west a little bit. In fact, that is what I did today. I drove up to Kenosha Pass and did some snowshoeing. Here are some pictures.




Me on the Colorado Trail









A view towards South Park








Looking down on US 285, South Park, & the town of Jefferson






3 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Pops said...

Great pictures. Cara said right off "there's uncle Mike." We still have patches of snow in the yard and I threw snowballs at Carter yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, great pictures!!!