Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Another Post On The Blog (Part 2)

It seems I have taken a minor vacation from blogging. It wasn't intentional; I just haven't been on any grand hikes lately. And I still haven't. The hikes have been local lately. In order to fill the void, I took my camera with me to Mt. Falcon Open Space Park. I have had quite a few pictures on my blog from this park in past. So here are a few more.



The sunny side of Mt. Falcon










The view from inside Eagle Eye Shelter










Abert's Squirrel










I saw a skunk today as well, but I had no intention of chasing after him to get a picture.

later,

-MM

1 comment:

Pops said...

I like the view from the shelter. Guess it's because I remember it being at an altitude that I could handle.

We got 3" of snow last night. No school today. Carter & I are getting ready to go bowling. Afterwords we'll pick up Nana & Cara and go to Mimi's Cafe for dirt & worms.