Sunday, April 18, 2010

Working For The Weekend

My adventures these days are going to be relegated to the weekend. That is very much a good thing. I’m a little more dependent on the weather now, but I’ll deal with it. Saturday was overcast and damp. It ended up being an errand day. On Sunday, the weather was great, and I enjoyed a Rapids game at Dicks Sporting Goods Park. The Rapids beat Toronto 3-1. Conor Casey got 2 goals. He has 3 goals on the season, and all of them have been penalty kicks. He needs to produce in the run of play if wants to make the World Cup team. I do think the Rapids might have a real good team this year. Unfortunately, the fans are not showing up. Even the shady side of the stadium is lacking fans this year. Hopefully, the World Cup will create some excitement for soccer in Denver, and the fans will give the Rapids another chance.


3 comments:

Pops said...

It's sad to see soccer going lacking for fans. Good to see you're getting out and going to the games. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

I figured you might go with "Back in the Saddle Again".

Your Bro said...

Happy B-Day to You!!!