Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother

I went for hike on Saturday in the Beaver Creek State Wildlife Area near Penrose. I did a combination of three trails that made a lollipop loop. It was scenic hike, but obviously not as grand as my previous batch of posts. It is starting to get on the warm side here. I’m going to have to start getting some earlier starts on my hikes. Got to go, the telephone is ringing… Enjoy the pictures.



Grassy area on the right is where I parked.






A view along the Skaguay Powerline Trail







Beaver Creek





Looking down on Beaver Creek while on the Beaver Creek Trail



Here are some pictures of flowers.
















Happy Mother's Day,

-MM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

must be pics with your new camera. Nice pics
-----dave

Virginia said...

Thanks. I love you. Mom

Andy Summers said...

"Well the telephone is ringing,
Is that my mother on the phone?
Telephone is ringing,
Is that my mother on the phone?
The telephone is screaming,
Won't she leave me alone?
The telephone is ringing,
Is that my mother on the phone?"

I thought you were supposed to call your mom, not her call you.