Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Man On The Moon

Last weekend I went for a hike with Charles and Tina. We went to Cottonwood Pass and hiked above treeline. Here are the photos.
Small lake on the Pacific side of Cottonwood Pass
Tina
Emerald Peak center of picture.  Missouri Mtn. to left of Emerald and Mt. Belford to the right.  Cottonwood Pass Road bottom of picture.
Tina on the Continental Divide
Tina and Charles
Lost Lake
Charles and Tina
Tina and Charles
Lost Lake and Jones Mtn. (center)
Charles and Tina
Charles on a unnamed peak at around 12,800 Ft.
Me at the same peak.

3 comments:

Pops said...

Love the pictures. I am so envious of the three of you.

Stacy & Jim said...

I think I found Lost lake

Virginia said...

Those other Pielows got it wrong. YOU found Lost Lake. Do you remember taking the Cottonwood Pass Road with Dad and I?