Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Prologue

I haven’t posted anything in a while. It is almost like starting over. I haven’t visited any place new this February. So I really haven’t had anything to post. To keep the blog alive I will talk a little soccer. The Major League Soccer season kicks off this coming weekend. The Colorado Rapids have a new jersey that is quite cool. The faint hoops of the jersey are made up of the season ticket holders names. I picked up my jersey this past Saturday. Hopefully, this won’t be the high point of the season.

The front of the new Rapids jersey
Zoom version of some names on the back.
A blast from the past.  The Pid Army supporters with the 2010 MLS Cup.  Probably wishful thinking this year.
Just so that it is not all soccer.  Here is a picture from Fremont Peak looking towards the Sangre de Cristo Mtns from a couple of weeks ago.


3 comments:

Jim said...

Cool!!!! Is it because of the flash that your name does not appear really sharp? How are the names put on and will they peel off?

Mighty Mike said...

The names are not that sharp. The flash did cause a problem. I changes the contrast, color, and brightness to make it clearer. The jersey is authentic so the names better not peel off. I don't think the replica jerseys will have the names.

Pops said...

Have fun at the game this weekend.