Sunday, March 25, 2007

Three is a Magic Number

No new pictures this weekend. Saturday was a raining day in town. It pretty much rained all day. It didn’t feel all that cold, but the snow line was just above 6,000 ft. After the rain lighten up, I could see that the foothills had gotten some fresh snow. It didn’t last long though, I went out Sunday morning for some breakfast burritos around 9:00 am and most of the new snow in the foothills was already gone. The rest of Sunday morning was spent watching the soccer friendly between US vs. Ecuador. US won 3-1. Hat-Trick by Landon Donovan. Excellent goals too. I think Carter would agree. I hope that is the Donovan that shows up in 2010. It looked like a good crowd was on hand in Tampa. The pitch didn’t look too good. That surprised me considering that the Bucs hadn’t played in a while.

After the game, I did go for a hike. Even though I had time, I didn’t drive anywhere. I figured most of the trails would either have snow or mud. So I just walked out the back of my apartments and hiked over to Bear Creek Lake Park. There were some muddy spots here and there. But the day was beautiful though. It was probably around 70° here.

Happy Trails,
-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Blog. I really liked the soccer game, too. I am going to a race on Sunday, April 1st.

Anonymous said...

Keep hiking. Spring will be here soon. It's busting out all over here in NC. Pops