Sunday, April 01, 2007

Foolin'

Another wonderful weekend to be foolin' around in Colorado. On Sunday, I went for a hike at White Ranch Park. It is another one of those Jefferson County Open Space Parks. Lots of trails at this park, and there were not too many people out. This surprised me because it was a nice day. There were clouds and it could be windy in some places, but temperate was pleasant. The terrain was not all the tough on the section of trail that I hiked. There were lots of pretty meadows and stuff. Anyway, here are some pictures.
That's me on the right. I didn't notice the animal in the background when I was setting up the shot.




One of the few small patches of snow in White Ranch Park.





I had the pleasure of eating some home cooking Saturday evening thanks to my friends Mark & Kathy. They even sent leftovers home with me, which are all gone. My stomach is very happy. No fooling!!!

Hey Carter, how was Martinsville? I hope you had a good time. I'm sad I missed it.

later,

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to look at the picture closer. I thought it was Barney!!