Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Hazy Shade of Summer

This weekend was pretty low key. I spent some of my time doing some research on potential new apartments. I'll be moving in September, my current place has some issues that are unacceptable. It's a shame; it is in a great location. I also spent some of my time watching soccer. The Colorado Rapids are not doing so good, and I don’t see them improving this year. Especially after trading away Kyle Beckerman a couple of weeks ago.

I went for a drive on the Squaw Pass Road. It goes from Evergreen area to the base of Mt. Evans. The weather was about has hazy as I have seen it so far in the Rockies. The drive was still scenic though. It looked like it would be a good drive during Fall color as well. Anyway, here is a picture.
Me at some cliffs at Juniper Pass along the Squaw Pass Road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess you're going to spend the next few week ends packing.

We just got back from Montana, via Buffalo, NY. Put 9,000 miles on the van. Covered a lot of miles, but no complaints, cause we had a good time.