Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust

The crazy year in College Football continues on... Another number one goes down. Illinois beat Ohio State. I can't say that was too big of a surprise. However, CBS apparently thinks there is going to be an upset of another number one this coming Saturday. The Nationally televised SEC game of the week will be LSU vs. Mississippi. The "best team" in the SEC and the country against the worst team in the SEC. I'm scratching my head on that. I guess they know something. Anyway the Dawgs won again this weekend. If they win out, they have a shot at a BCS Bowl. I would not have thought that with the way they were playing earlier this year. Go Dawgs!!!

My Sunday hike took me to the City of Boulder Mountain Park. The City of Boulder has a huge park in the foothills just west of town. I did a loop that took me over Green Mountain at an elevation of 8,144 ft. Green Mountain seems to be the most popular name for a mountain in Colorado. There are four of them listed on SummitPost.org. Anyway the hike was great. I had great views of the Indian Peaks, Longs Peak, and Boulder from the top.


Me on some rocks on the way down Green Mountain.






FYI - If you didn't read a certain comment from last week's post, you may have missed out on something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've sat on those same rocks and had lunch on Green Mountain.

Anonymous said...

Did you see any pika's on rocks?