Sunday, November 18, 2007

Book II, Chapter 9

Saturday was a sports day for me. I got up early to watch the US National team in their final game of the year. They beat South Africa 1-0 in a dull game. After the soccer game, I had to go to a sports bar to watch the Bulldogs. They weren't on local television this weekend. The Bulldogs won after a slow start.

On Sunday, I went to Genesee Park. I took the Beaver Brook Trail down into a canyon, and the Chavez Trail out of the canyon. It was nice hike.


Me along one of the Beaver Brook crossings.






It has been rather warm for here lately. That is about to change. The forcast has some cold temperatures coming on Tuesday, and it looks like the cold weather will stick around this time. Oh well, I was getting spoiled with the weather. The mountains need the snow anyway.

No comments: