Monday, September 20, 2010

Revolution

On Saturday, I went to the Rapids game and watched the Rapids beat the Revolution 3-0. It was the Rapids third straight 3-0 win at home. On Sunday, I went to the Wild Basin Trailhead in Rocky Mountain National Park. This was my first time going to Wild Basin area. Wild Basin is south of Longs Peak in the southeast portion of the park. I hiked to Ouzel Falls, Ouzel Lake, and Bluebird Lake. It was a roundtrip of 13.8 miles if the sign mileage was correct. Anyway, it was a beautiful hike. Here are the pictures to prove it.





Ouzel Falls





Longs Peak and Mt Meeker





Fall color along the trail







Ouzel Lake







Bluebird Lake





Me at Bluebird Lake.





Mahana Peak and Bluebird Lake





Ouzel Peak and Bluebird Lake





Another view of Ouzel Peak and Bluebird Lake



Zoom view of Longs Peak and Mt. Meeker. The Home-stretch is up there somewhere

2 comments:

Pops said...

You sure have some beautiful trains to hike.

Virginia said...

Love your pictures. I had to study them a little to match up your comments with the correct picture. Seems like I heard somewhere there was some type of web problem. Mom.