Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lizard

Here is a find Mike in the crowd photo. We haven't had one of those in a while.












The Rapids were home last weekend, so I didn’t do any serious hiking. However, I did go for a short a hike before the game. I hiked to Lizard Rock in the Tarryall Mountains. The trail is located of County Road 77 between Lake George and Jefferson. Here are a few pictures from Lizard Rock.



A view






Tarryall Mtns






Lizard Rock?






Looking back at the trailhead





View from Lizard Rock

7 comments:

Pops said...

My guess is that's you on the left side second row behind the girl in the white blouse.

The Lizard Rock trail looks like an interesting alternative to the recent above timber line hikes you've done. I look forward to the pictures. Keep on posting.

Mighty Mike said...

Nope - not me.

Pops said...

Left center in front of the guy in the red shirt?

Stacy & Jim said...

Almost front row next to drummer and guy on field with blue shirt?

Slim Jim said...

The jrpielow guess was Stacy's. I agree with Pops' 2nd choice.

Mighty Mike said...

Pops got it on his second try. I'm about 6 rows up in front of the guy in a red shirt.

gg said...

Since that picture was taken from the soccer field looking at the stands... did one of the players take it for you?