Sunday, October 28, 2007

Who Let The Dawgs Out?

The weekend got off to a good start. The Bulldogs got a rare victory against the evil Swamp Lizards. Exciting game, the Dawgs fought with spirit that has been lacking this season. I can’t say I have ever seen an entire bench run onto the field to celebrate the first touchdown of a game. That could have backfired big time, but it worked. GO DAWGS!!!

I went a Halloween party after the game Saturday night. Pirates & Hippies seemed to be the in costumes. I was some weird hybrid of a bandwagon Rockies fan, Darth Vader, & Lord Dark Helmet. Sorry no pics, I didn’t take a camera.

Sunday afternoon, I went for a hike at Mount Galbraith Open Space Park. The hike was a rerun for me. I did it last November. It is a nice hiker only trail with some great views of Golden.
Me along the Mt. Galbraith Trail. Coors Brewery is down in the valley to my left.





As for the Rockies, their run has come to an end. I wasn’t expecting them to win the Series this year, but a sweep is very disappointing. I was expecting a better performance from them in Colorado. Oh well, it gets me ready for next season. I know the team now, and I plan to follow them from the start next season. It will mean more to me if they win the Series if I have been following them all season. Congrats to the Red Sox.

Go Dawgs!

-M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for at least an exciting world series to watch. Too bad.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if someone, somewhere had a camera along - future blackmail??

Anonymous said...

The Dawgs looked pretty good Saturday. Good game to watch. Hope my Noles get fired up like that this week when they play BC.