Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

I hope everyone survived all the little ghouls out in the streets this evening. There were quite a few of them on the streets where I live. I haven’t really done any major hikes the past two weekends. So here are some pictures I’ve taken recently just to keep the blog alive.



Fall view along the Arkansas River





Royal Gorge Bridge





Royal Gorge Bridge





Royal Gorge Bridge once again.






The Bridge is huge tourist trap. The bridge and gorge is quite cool by itself, but all kinds of junk has been built around it. It is way too expensive to visit. Fortunately, I have been given a pass so I didn't have to pay to see it. Otherwise, I wouldn't have made the stop.

Happy Halloween,

-MM

1 comment:

Pops said...

We had Darth Vader & Darth Maul visit our house on Halloween. Carter was a lego block & Cara was a black cat.