Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rapids Wonderland

On Saturday Night, I attended the Eastern Conference Finals between Colorado and San Jose. The temperatures were probably in the upper 20’s by the end of the game. It didn’t matter. We were warm from cheering, and we’re thrilled with the Rapids victory. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera to capture some of the moments. Here is a photo I got off the Pid Army Facebook Page that has Pablo Mastroeni, the Rapids Captain, singing and drumming with the Pid Army.












The Rapids face FC Dallas in Toronto for the MLS Cup on Sunday, November 21st. I would go, but I don’t have a passport. Ugh! I didn’t realize the final was in Canada until it was too late. I guess I’ll watch at one of the viewing parties. That should be fun too.




Go Rapids!

1 comment:

Pops said...

Bet you get a passport now so you'll be ready next time. Looks like you were on top of Mount Falcon in the 2nd picture.