Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Insomniac

Last Saturday, I went to the Rapids season opener vs. the Portland Timbers. The Rapids won 3-1. I had plans to go hiking on Sunday, but I didn’t go. I couldn’t get to sleep Saturday night. It was probably 3 in the morning before I fell asleep. It wasn’t a sound sleep either. I guess I had too much excitement from the Rapids game.



The unveiling of the MLS Cup Champions banner





Colorado Flags in the Pid Army Supporters section




I'm holding up one of the poles for the Tifo display of the Denver skyline.





I'm holding up a flag in this one.

7 comments:

Pops said...

Yeah, I see you there with the flag.

Carter enjoyed his soccer game Saturday. He scored two goals and was one happy kid afterwords.

Jim said...

Are you in the back row in the last picture???

Mighty Mike said...

Yes, I am in the back row.

gg said...

Yes, I spotted Mike in the back row too. Guess we're getting better at the spot Mike game.
Congratulations to Carter!

Pops said...

I think Mike's in the front row in the 2nd picture. The guy wearing the red helmet sure looks like Mike.

Virginia said...

You guys are messing with me! I didn't see Mike. And if you're in the picture, who took it? Mom

Mighty Mike said...

Pops is making stuff up. I didn't take the last two pictures