Saturday, June 02, 2012

The Water

I went to Waterdog Lakes today with Charles and Tina. This is my third time to these lakes; however, it was the first time I made it to the Upper Lake. The snow has made it difficult in previous hikes. There is not a whole lot of snow this year though. Compare the pictures below to a hike I did in late June of last year.


Charles and Tina. Same sign in March photo


Charles and Tina at the middle lake




Flowers


Part of the Upper Lake


Upper Waterdog Lake


Tina and the Upper Waterdog Lake





Charles and the Upper Waterdog Lake



Upper Waterdog Lake



Small lake next to the Upper Lake

3 comments:

Pops said...

The Water Dog looks like a very scenic hike. It's easy to see why the three of you moved to Colorado.

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures of the dogs at water dog lake? Don't Charlie and Tina have any to bring?

Mighty Mike said...

A water dog is a salamander. I wasn't looking for them so I didn't take any pictures. I'm not aware of Charles and Tina having any pet salamanders.