Sunday, August 23, 2015

Dead Car Battery Blues

Last weekend I visited a friend in Wyoming. We went camping in the Medicine Bow area. We got a campsite at Silver Lake. After we got set up, we were going to go check out some of the sites, but the car didn’t start. Dead battery. So we just hung out at the campsite for the rest of the afternoon and evening. We survived. We had plenty of beer and food. The next morning, with the help of some other campers, we got the car started by push starting. We made it back to Laramie without issue. I replaced the battery there and went home. Even though the camping trip didn’t quite go as intended, I had a good visit with my friend. While don’t have a lot pictures for this post, I do have a lot pictures for the next post. So stay tuned…
A rainbow after one of the storms that went through while camped at Silver Lake

1 comment:

Pops said...

:( Dead batteries are UN-fun. Nice pic of the rainbow tho. :)