Monday, January 01, 2007

Back Home Again

I made it back home without any problems after spending a week in North Carolina. I was fortunate that I was not scheduled to fly during either of the blizzards. Everything pretty much looks the same as it did before I left. Lots of snow. The trip to North Carolina was fun. It was good to see family again. We went hiking, bowling, and even ice-skating. I ate way too much, but I got a whole year of hiking in Colorado to try and work that off before the next Holiday season.

Some of the family that hiked up Hanging Rock in North Carolina





How about them Dawgs! Great comeback in the bowl formerly known as the Peach Bowl. I hope everybody had a great New Year's/College Football Day.

Have a great Year!
-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's the goofy-looking guy in the Dodgers hat?

Anonymous said...

Three of them look like beer tasting experts. Pops