Sunday, January 28, 2007

Under A Bright Blue Sky

I went wandering around Red Rocks today. The amphitheater was closed, but the trails around the grounds were open. It was a pretty setting with the snow. Although on some portions of the trail, the snow had melted, and the trail was mudding.












To whoever asked if I was going to Tampa for the soccer game in March, I don't have any plans to go at this time. I must admit when I saw where they were playing I took a look at plane tickets. It is a little expensive for a trip that would require a quick turnaround. I don't have any vacation time at the moment. I'm guessing Spring Break is not a good time to find good deals to Florida. Anyway, Take Care!

-M

P.S. Welcome to my blog Big Joe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neat red rocks pic!

Anonymous said...

How about London for Boxing Day?

Slim