Saturday, January 13, 2007

Winter Pays For Summer

Cold Days Indeed!!! Single Digit High's, Below Zero Low's. BURRRRR!!! I must admit that it is a little colder than I would prefer. However, I do like this better than spending the summers in Georgia or Florida. I'm looking forward to summer in Colorado. Winter is a small price to pay for that.




When I told my friends I was moving to Colorado. They were all excited for me. They said I needed to go out and find a Snow Bunny. Well I found one. Not quite what I had envisioned.





This has been an exciting week for Soccer Fans. Soccer has been all over the news. I was real happy to hear about it. U.S. National Team Player Clint Dempsey was issued a UK work permit so that he can play for Fulham of the English Premier League. He will be joining fellow American's Carlos Bocanegra and Brian McBride at Fulham. Plus there is still the possibility of Oguchi Onyewu joining Fulham as well. Three Americans on the same team in England's top flight is pretty impressive, four would just be incredible. The other soccer news that the American public might have actually heard is that David Beckham is coming to America. The publicity is going to be good for the MLS. Hopefully they can figure how to sustain it.

Happy Snow Storms,

-M

No comments: