Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pleasant Snowy Sunday

Guess what! Snow again. I'm getting a good initiation to winter weather. There was blizzard warning east of town out in the Plains, but it was just snow where I live. The snow did foil my hiking plans Sunday. So I just went for a walk in the park instead.













Soccer Ramblings
US Men's Soccer was finally back in action this weekend for the first time since the World Cup. A new era has begun under Interim Coach Bob Bradley. US beat Denmark 3-1. Difficult game to evaluate the good play though. Denmark brought a young team. You can evaluate the bad play, and I'm a little disappointed in some of the vets. Landon Donovan and Eddie Johnson need to wake up. The next game is Feb. 7th vs. Mexico. That game should be telling. I also watched an entertaining match between Arsenal and Manchester United this morning. Arsenal won, but it was great match.

Until next time,
-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sunday EPL was very entertaining; much more so than the US game

Anonymous said...

Are you going to the Ecuador game in Tampa??