Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Year In Beers

A year ago today, I became a Colorado Resident. I had moved into my old apartment with the help of Pops & Chuck Wagon. At that time the beer bottle collection started with the help of Chuck Wagon.













I am afraid I have to tell you the beer bottle collection did not make it to my new apartment. The collection has found a lovely new home at the bottom of a recycling bin. As most of you know, I moved last weekend. It was a pain in the butt due to some stairs, my desk, and my couch. I got give a big shout out to Mark who helped me with this move. Thanks, I owe you man!!! By the way, I found the beer bottle opener.

Last, but not least, I want to say Happy Anniversary to the Crane’s! They shared their first wedding anniversary last Sunday.

Cheers,

-M

No comments: