Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let It Snow (Part Deux)

It's almost 6:00 P.M. on Thursday, and it is still snowing. It has been a light snow all day. It should stop soon. I measured the snow depth at 15 inches near the spot that I measured yesterday. It looks like it might be a few inches deeper in other spots near by. I found a drift that was 2 feet deep. The roads look to be in good shape in my neighborhood. Anyway, I thought I would give another update of the storm. It is a big storm for October. It should melt quick though. 50 degree weather is expected by Saturday, plus it should be in the 60's next week. Here are a couple of pictures from today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have made it snow like that when I was there.

Anonymous said...

the weather is worse in Florida. It is HOT.

Pops said...

How come you're out walking in the snow without your snowshoes?