Sunday, October 01, 2006

Beer Festival and Mountains

On Saturday, I went to the Great American Beer Festival. MMMMMM Beer! 380 Breweries, 1600 Beers. MMMMM BEER!!! I met up with the Seasteads for this wonderful event.  I followed up Beerfest on Sunday by taking a cruise through the mountains. I got out of the car and went for a hike up above Hoosier Pass. Hoosier Pass is above 11,000 feet and is near Breckenridge. I hiked up a jeep road that gave me some great views of some Fourteeners.

The Great American Beer Festival
Beer and maps

Mt. Lincoln is in the background. It is 14,286 ft. Someday I'm going to climb that mountain...
On the Continental Divide

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, What beer sign are you posing next to?

Mighty Mike said...

I am at the ESRI Booth at the Beer Festival. The sign says www.maps2beer.info